Access Pharma Jobs
Tools & Support to access jobs in the Pharmaceutical Industry
The Access-Pharma Jobs Group in association with CRA School invites you to its "WOMEN IN PHARMA" Career Evening on September 26, 2019, at the CRIM building, from 17:30 (405 Ogilvy Ave. Montreal H3N 1M3 - in front of Metro Park).
Our goal for this event is to put you in touch with BIO-PHARMA industry players, coaches and women of influence.
✔ Regular career orientation & networking meetings with 3-4 pharma companies
✔ Our partners provide Clinical Research, DM & RA certifications and internships
✔ Seasoned professional mentors provide unlimited support & coaching till hire
Access-pharma is a not-for-profit organization working closely with partners who share the common mission of assisting the career reorientation of highly educated professionals facing a career change. This is a serious step and to make a well-informed decision, it is crucial to collect unbiased objective opinions directly from industry insiders and get full support from experienced mentors.
For this reason, every 3 months we organize Pharma Career Days, where 3-4 seasoned specialists with different jobs and from different companies speak about their professions and career path in clinical research/regulatory affairs and answer attendants’ questions.
The objective is to give an opportunity to qualified pre-clinical professionals, UdM/McGill/CRA-School students, BSc/MSc/PhD’s degree holders, foreign PharmD/MDs/DDS/DVS, nurses or other life science professionals facing career change to learning about the different job opportunities in this rewarding, but understaffed field.
These meetings are a great opportunity to freely ask any questions directly to experienced professionals from the industry who can advise and mentor, and later inform those interested about “hidden jobs” not posted on the Internet.
Free consultations are provided by Skype or in our office at metro Parc. To book a time slot, send a request to <firstname.lastname@example.org> and email your CV to assess your eligibility and suggest a suitable action plan on how to access these jobs. The LIVE support of our mentors is provided 7/7 till late evening, Eastern Standard Time.
A NEW VENUE OF THE OPEN DOORS TO CLINICAL RESEARCH CAREERS – ASIDE THE METRO STATION DU PARC, NOW 2 DAYS PER WEEK AND IN TWO MORE CONVENIENT WINDOWS OF TIME
. The weekly OPEN DOORS TO CLINICAL RESEARCH JOBS moved into a nice new place in the beautiful blue building of the Computer Research Institute of Montreal (C.R.I.M.) on 405 Ogilvy Avenue, suite #101, Montreal, QC, H3N 1M3, right aside of the metro station Du Parc on...
Nouveau concept: DEP en ventes professionnelles + Triple certification dans l’administration de la recherche clinique + deux stages en Pharma, payé à 900$/mois Prêts & Bourses
* * Les requis pour obtenir un 1-er emploi au Canada : apprendre à se vendre et l'expérience canadienne. C'est faisable avec le financement de 900 $/mois * * Nouveau programme double avec un concept inusité, conçu pour vous ouvrir les portes: . La vente...
Access-Pharma Group has already more than 9 years of successful history in supporting the career reorientation of life science professionals into the clinical trials industry
. Come to meet us at our new address: 405 Ogilvy av, suite #101 Montreal, QC, Canada H3N 1M3, metro Parc
Open label placebo almost as efficient in reducing pain as blinded placebo, new study shows. The role of placebo revisited?
* To assess the efficacy of a new treatment, in clinical trials the effect of the drug candidate is compared against the effect of placebo. It resembles to the original drug, but contains no active ingredients. * The placebo effect is thought to work only if the...
* The clinical trials industry is a highly regulated field because the stakes are very high and touch the rights, health and security of trial participants, and the millions of users afterwards. The full compliance with the established local and international laws and...
CRA School – Montreal
International Clinical Research Academy
CTA, CRC and CRA training
ICH GCP / Health Canada-Div.V
FDA 21 CFR, NIH 45 CFR 46,
EU / EMA & FRSQ regulations
Access Clinical Research
Community CRO / SMO
Coop placement opportunity
Remote internship in e-CRO
Volunteering and networking
Imagine Tech Services
• Web Designing (WordPress, Shopify and other CMS)
• Digital Marketing Services
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Social Media Marketing (SMM)
– Email Marketing
– Content Marketing
– Affiliate Marketing
• UI & UX
• Graphics Design
• Animation Videos for business promotions (Motion Graphics)
• Remote IT Support (troubleshooting, database backup etc)
• Lead Generation
• Journal mensuel économico-social
• S’adresse à la communauté maghrébine
• Distribué dans 10 arrondissements à Montréal
Association des médecins étrangers du Québec (AMEQ)
Association des médecins étrangers
diplômés hors du Québec
PharMed Business Group
Health Industries Outsourcing Network
Pharmed CRO Forum promotes your business
R&D outsourcing to 3rd-party service providers
BioTech Annecto Montreal
Social networking non-for-profit organization
Brings together entrepreneurs and professionals
from the biotech, pharma and healthcare sectors
From Our attendees
“I have attended a few career seminars organized by you and would like to really thank you for providing an excellent opportunity for networking as it is a key step in a recruitment process.”
“Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful meeting – it was really great and so well organized. Thank you!
Are there plans for another one at some point?”